Jonathan is a passionate educator who believes MUSIC IS FOR EVERYONE. Music builds character, confidence, creativity, positivity, and fosters strong bonds within the community.
My Philosophy of Teaching
1. Music is one of the healthiest forms of therapy. Whether you listen as a hobby, or you are an active partcipant, music provides a healthy outlet for everyone. Everyone can find their own unique relationship to music to enrich their lives.
2. Music teaches us self-reliance through solitary practice, as well as communcation, teamwork, how to find our role in a group setting.
3. Music is also one of the greatest teachers. It teaches us much about ourselves and the world around us. It teaches us how to overcome obstacles, how we think in a variety of situations, and how to persist.
4. Music plays vital roles in many different cultures and communities throughout the world. At it's best, it is a unifying form of language that fosters relationships and builds positive connections within the community.
5. Attitude is EVERYTHING. Whether you think it's good or bad, whether you think it's possible or impossible, whether you believe you can or can't, either way.... YOU'RE RIGHT.